President, G3 Development Inc., Bellevue, WA
Married – Judy
Children – Whitney / Ali / Rachel
G3 Development, Inc. is a high end custom home builder, remodeling and light commercial contractor. Grey is the founder of G3 Development and has owned and operated his own construction company since 1984. Grey oversees all company operations, sales and estimating. He works closely with the design team, advising on technical and building feasibility. Grey has been honored with numerous industry awards and recognitions. Grey earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Building Construction from the University of Washington and worked in the construction trades through high school and college.
Affiliations and Certifications:
- State Director, Building Industry Association of Washington (BIAW)
- Chair of the Executive Committee, Built Green Program for Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties (MBA-KS)
- Board Member, Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties (MBA-KS)
- Certified Graduate Builder (CGB), National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Certified Green Building Professional (CGBP), National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Professional Builders Council No.37 –(Builder 20 Group), National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Green Advantage Environmental Certification
Being a member of the Professional Builder’s Council 37 has been an invaluable experience for me. Having a highly professional peer group of Builders as my own personal “Board of Directors,” whom I can call on at any moment for advice, mentorship, and personal friendship – is priceless.Grey Lundberg
Grey is a native of the Seattle, WA area and has been married for 27 years to his High School Sweetheart Judy and has 3 daughters. Whitney 21, Ali 19 and Rachel 14.